Saturday 14 April 2012

After my logo was complete i started designing these . I wanted to create a range of these band posters to represent different genres of music and appeal to wider range of audience. This would hopefully mean  more people are interested in visiting the museum as a result. These were created using photos of the bands with a cut-out filter on them. I then colourized each photo and adjusted the contrast brightness etc. until I liked the result. I then placed it onto these canvases and merges so the photograph fit perfectly onto this coloured background. The logo i edited to look better over the top and you can still tell its the bme logo even though it over the not the original colours I may play around with some of these to try and get a better outcome but i am really happy with the result atm. The text is the same as on the logo and I wanted to keep everything consistent but have a small introduction to the bands in each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment