Saturday 14 April 2012

 This light blue logo looks nice but it doest look too much like the British colours. It reminds me of the Skype logo and I think I will apply the gradient to my final design as it makes it look less simple without over doing it The whole thing if you didn't know by now is supposed to be in the shape of a boom box which I think looks quite effective.
 I tried the logo's in different colours and detailing. The first two in blue have a gradient colouring on which i actually really like. It still looks simple but adds a bit of depth to it . This blue could easily represent bme as it looks like the British colours but im not as keen on it as red.
 This one uses the outlined to define the speakers better which I don't actually like as much . It seems to make it a bit more complicated than I want it to be. The highlight are also not blended in this one which i think needs doing and the red is slightly darker.
This is the one with the least amount of detail and i do like it but without the gradient it looks a bit plain.I followed what i found in the research and kept the colours minimal which seems to be the best thing to do with these logo's and for the brand itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment