Friday 13 April 2012


In this one I felt I wanted to make the logo solely typographic but incorporate a music note into each of the "I"'s i didn't like this at all after I did it therefore decided to ditch it completely. It was created using wax crayon which is a material I particularly hate using anyway . I also felt the type looked better in all lower-case which is because it looks slightly more modern rather than using big bold letters .Also i thought about the positioning because in all previous logos the word experience has looked too long for the other words making it look awkward, which is why the music is centred therefore giving it more depth and character.







These other two logo,s were created together as a pair that would fit on any type of advertising campaign of any length or size. I actually really liked these as the music note had the British colours and also represented music very well while keeping the text simple but effective. The colours also created an importance against the grey text. The only reason I didn't like this logo is that it looked like something from the 80,s or 90's and didn't appear modern enough for a museum now. I will consider however the font as it is a basic but strong and British looking style and still looks modern the way it is used.

No comments:

Post a Comment