Saturday 14 April 2012


 After I realised I love the font I had chosen but it was the image that wasn't right I went back to the music note logo which I really loved and tried it next to that one. The first result before the white lines were added over the text looked too blocky and the music note didn't flow well with the type which is why I decided to carry on the white lines with the logo which made it look a lot better and i was happy with it .The colours seemed alright too and it would still look relevant if I had to do the logo in black and white. The only thing I didn't like was the colours in the music note looked too much like the american flag and less like Britain which without the name i thought could be deceiving. I then started to not like the logo and was thinking of another universal music emblem which would go with the name.




No comments:

Post a Comment